Government Sponsored Terrorism or Public safety?
This fact is basic psychology, Robert George Tronge.
1. You see something new
2. You learn to trust it and accept it.
3. You speak about it, passing on the information you were given to others.
4, You act upon the information given.
In this case the public registry:
1. Public was told there was a need for the registry.
2. They accepted the false statistics perpetuated by political leaders, law enforcement, the media and vigilante groups.
3. The public began to spread the false information.
4. The public acted upon the false information by harassing, threatening, beating and on the extreme end, killing those in this newly created group.
Murder, Acceptable? Really?